One item on Campaign for Liberty’s legislative agenda this year has been fighting to defeat the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” or the National Internet Tax Mandate as we call it. Despite Senator Reid rushing it through the Senate at the beginning of this Congress, grassroots opposition to this legislation has managed to stall its momentum […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!