A common refrain from talking heads and pundits is that there is too little bipartisanship in Washington. However, Senate “debate” over the FISA Amendments Act reauthorization, and its passage by a vote of 73-23, showed that our Honorary Chairman Ron Paul’s position is more accurate — on the issues that truly matter, there is simply […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal