Today in Time, Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky) writes how Janet Yellen’s nomination for Federal Reserve Chair represents an excellent opportunity to shine some light on the Federal Reserve System: The Federal Reserve is structurally flawed. The institution needs to be reformed to prevent Yellen, or any other future nominee, from using the enormous power of the […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar