Today in Time, Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky) writes how Janet Yellen’s nomination for Federal Reserve Chair represents an excellent opportunity to shine some light on the Federal Reserve System: The Federal Reserve is structurally flawed. The institution needs to be reformed to prevent Yellen, or any other future nominee, from using the enormous power of the […]
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill