By: Michael Clayton Seemingly lost in the fold because of all the mess regarding Obamacare, last week, lawmakers introduced legislation to curtail the National Security Agency’s overreaching phone record collection program. The USA Freedom Act, as it is being touted, is a bipartisan effort authored by Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) and Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-WI). […]
- IRS awards bonuses to employees who didn't pay taxes
- Federal Government: Sorry America, no powdered alcohol for you
- One Step Closer to Victory in Colorado
- Time running out to win an AR-15!
- Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month