By: David Heacock When government throws money at a problem, prices go up. And often, the problem gets worse. This is what we’re beginning to see with the implementation of The Affordable Care Act in the new calendar year. While most of the program’s policies are scheduled to take effect in 2014, its associated price […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal