With all the recent admissions of broad-reaching warrantless surveillance on American citizens, which bureaucrats and elected officials are attempting to justify under the guise of national security, some of them sadly need a reminder of what their oath to the Constitution and Bill of Rights actually entails. Arizona’s members of Congress are just as guilty […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!