By: David Heacock The debate over gun control heated up this week as California Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced her so-called “Assault Weapons” Ban of 2013. The proposed bill would ban the sale, transfer, manufacturing, and importation of 157 specific models of firearms, as well as others that bear resemblance to “military-style assault weapons.” Apparently, it’s […]
… To Feinstein’s “Cosmetic Features Ban” of 157 specifically named “scary looking” rifles, shotguns, and handguns. Despite the Senator’s claims, these guns were never intended for military use. Skimming through the list, one will spot numerous rifles that fire .22 caliber rounds – more suitable at a firing range for entertainment and hunting critters like […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom