Norwegian Air International offers low-cost flights for international travel and is looking to bring its business, along with hundreds of jobs to the United States. Win for consumers and win for the newly hired employees, so who could possibly be against this right? Well major US airlines along with the unions that represent their employees […]
In a speech at the 2013 Liberty Political Action Conference last September, Internet policy professional Brian Bieron discussed with attendees the problems with the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” Internet sales taxes, and the growth of government.
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom