By: David Heacock A couple weeks ago, we saw Texas propose an initiative to move their gold from the Federal Reserve in New York City to a newly founded state bullion depository. Consideration of such a policy shows that the actions of the Fed have caused some legislatures to work to gain independence from the […]
The 113th Congress has convened and to make sure everyone stays up-to-date, here’s an update on the latest pro-liberty legislation already introduced. In addition to reintroducing Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed bill (H.R. 24), Georgia Congressman Paul Broun has reintroduced several other bills once sponsored by Congressman Paul: H.R. 73 – “The Federal Reserve Board […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom