By: Matt McBride In 1974, it was revealed that the CIA was involved in illegal intelligence operations against thousands of American citizens. The following year, a special committee, chaired by Idaho Senator Frank Church, was tasked with conducting an investigation into the agency. While there was no dramatic overhaul of the federal programs, the Church […]
Following up on last week’s post on Dianne Feinstein’s Cosmetic Features Ban, I mentioned in that post a letter, which Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel had sent around pressuring TD Bank and Bank of America to stop lending money to gun manufacturers. At the time I noted that if the banks gave in, Americans should boycott […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom