Below is a statement on H.R. 8, the so-called “fiscal cliff” “deal,” from our Honorary Chairman Ron Paul: Statement on the Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendments to H.R. 8 We Are Already Over the Fiscal Cliff 2 January 2013 Despite claims that the Administration and Congress saved America from the fiscal cliff with […]
The latest from C4L President John Tate: The political establishment in BOTH parties in Washington, D.C. is doubling down, and the stench from their smoky backroom deals is getting stronger every day. Earlier this year, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke announced a program of PERMANENT “Quantitative Easing” – a move virtually sure to help finish […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal