These representatives listed below were cosponsors of H.R. 459 in the 112th Congress when it passed by a vote of 327-98. They have yet to recosponsor identical legislation in this Congress introduced by Rep. Paul Broun (GA-10), H.R. 24, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act. If your representative is on this list, please call, email, and […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases