By: Matt McBride In 2013, a plethora of events have provoked public outcry: for example, the attempt to exploit the Sandy Hook shootings to justify new gun control; the NSA’s PRISM program and the right to privacy; and the Syrian Civil War and America’s role in the world. Campaign for Liberty members stopped the attempts […]
By Michael Clayton We are slowly learning that this shutdown is anything but a catastrophe, but many Americans are still asking themselves, “How did we get in this position?” They are learning this week that the shutdown of a part of government functions does not mean the end of the world. However, many citizens are […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases