By John Watts Don’t allow the punditry to fool you – serious gun control efforts have not lost momentum. Legislative efforts to restrict Americans from possessing firearms are not dead by any stretch of the imagination. Predictably, a few senate Republicans have bowed to the conventional narrative that something needs to be done about gun […]
By Sam Aydlette “‘Emergencies’ have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.” ~F.A. Hayek In the wake of the Sandy Hook shootings, there has been a flurry of calls for gun control. Senator Diane Feinstein has called for national gun control legislation, which is supported by President Obama. […]
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?