By John Watts Don’t allow the punditry to fool you – serious gun control efforts have not lost momentum. Legislative efforts to restrict Americans from possessing firearms are not dead by any stretch of the imagination. Predictably, a few senate Republicans have bowed to the conventional narrative that something needs to be done about gun […]
By Sam Aydlette “‘Emergencies’ have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.” ~F.A. Hayek In the wake of the Sandy Hook shootings, there has been a flurry of calls for gun control. Senator Diane Feinstein has called for national gun control legislation, which is supported by President Obama. […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom