The 113th Congress has convened and to make sure everyone stays up-to-date, here’s an update on the latest pro-liberty legislation already introduced. In addition to reintroducing Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed bill (H.R. 24), Georgia Congressman Paul Broun has reintroduced several other bills once sponsored by Congressman Paul: H.R. 73 – “The Federal Reserve Board […]
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17