Today, C4L President John Tate penned a letter to senators urging them to support Senator Ron Wyden’s industrial hemp amendment to the farm bill. The text of Senator Wyden’s amendment is identical to S. 359, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act. Read the full letter below: Industrial Hemp Farming Act
Industrial Hemp, currently classified as a Schedule 1 substance under the Controlled Substances Act of 1970, is once again a topic of discussion in political forums. On the front page of the Washington Post this morning, (albeit the bottom right-hand corner) was an article headlined, “Changes in cannabis laws create a new buzz for hemp.” For most […]
- IRS awards bonuses to employees who didn't pay taxes
- Federal Government: Sorry America, no powdered alcohol for you
- One Step Closer to Victory in Colorado
- Time running out to win an AR-15!
- Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month