SPRINGFIELD, Virginia – Today, Campaign for Liberty Chairman Ron Paul released the following statement concerning S.743, the “Marketplace Fairness Act.” “Calling something the Marketplace Fairness Act doesn’t make it fair any more than the Affordable Care Act makes health care affordable or the Patriot Act makes us more patriotic. This legislation would undermine the original […]
Senator Kent Sorenson (R-Milo) introduced Senate File 276 (SF 276) at the Statehouse last Wednesday. The bill would place a moratorium on the use of drones by all state agencies in Iowa and strictly prohibit weaponized drone systems. SF 276 has been referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee. It’s imperative that this bill is […]
Over the past few weeks, members from the House and Senate have been meeting trying to broker a last-minute “cybersecurity” deal! C4L has repeatedly warned that in addition to President Obama’s draft-Executive Order, a last-minute deal was in the works in Congress, and it’s up to us to stop it. Please sign our Internet Freedom […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom