Following up on last week’s post on Dianne Feinstein’s Cosmetic Features Ban, I mentioned in that post a letter, which Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel had sent around pressuring TD Bank and Bank of America to stop lending money to gun manufacturers. At the time I noted that if the banks gave in, Americans should boycott […]
… To Feinstein’s “Cosmetic Features Ban” of 157 specifically named “scary looking” rifles, shotguns, and handguns. Despite the Senator’s claims, these guns were never intended for military use. Skimming through the list, one will spot numerous rifles that fire .22 caliber rounds – more suitable at a firing range for entertainment and hunting critters like […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom