Campaign for Liberty President John Tate penned a letter to House Republicans this morning urging them to support Rep. Raul Labrador (ID-1) for House Majority Leader in the race to replace Eric Cantor. The House Republicans will vote for the next Majority Leader on Thursday. C4L encourages our members to contact their Republican representatives to […]
Yesterday, Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID), sent out a dear colleague letter to fellow House Republicans explaining why he is running to be the next House Majority Leader. Labrador is running against current House Majority Whip, Representative Kevin McCarthy (R-CA). From the letter: Given the extraordinary circumstances that triggered this election – and the related, ongoing […]
SPRINGFIELD, Virginia- Today, in response to reports that Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) has allegedly locked up support to become the next House Majority Leader, Campaign for Liberty released the following statement from C4L President John Tate regarding replacing Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA) in the House’s second most powerful position: “Rep. Eric Cantor’s historic loss on […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!