In a letter to Oregon Senator Ron Wyden, James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, confirmed that the National Security Agency has used a ‘loophole’ to search the private communications of US Citizens. According to The Guardian Many of the NSA’s most controversial programs collect information under the law affected by the so-called loophole. These […]
Today, C4L President John Tate penned a letter to senators urging them to support Senator Ron Wyden’s industrial hemp amendment to the farm bill. The text of Senator Wyden’s amendment is identical to S. 359, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act. Read the full letter below: Industrial Hemp Farming Act
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar