Fox News Commentator and former judge, Andrew Napolitano, recently made the common-sense observation that the best protection against “Lone Wolf” terrorist attacks, such as those that occurred in Canada this week, is an armed citizenry: Napolitano said loners with guns are a “devious” way for terrorists to strike. “It’s one guy getting out of a car […]
UPDATE REPRESENTATIVE MASSIE’S PRO-GUN RIGHTS AMENDMENT PASSED BY A VOTE OF 241-181. Roll-call vote here. Today, the House will consider the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act (HR 5016). Among the items included in the bill is the yearly appropriations for the District of Columbia (DC). Kentucky Representative Thomas Massie (KY-04) will be offering […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!