Campaign for Liberty just signed a letter to Congress along with more than 55 other conservative and free market organizations urging Congress to reject a newly proposed IRS rule targeting 501(c)(4) organizations. The core of this rule is captured in the letter: The IRS proposal would restrict the free speech rights of such groups by […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom