by John Watts Yesterday, April 18, 2013 was Tax Freedom Day – the day of the year when Americans start working for themselves instead of their federal, state, and local governments. As explained by the Tax Foundation: “Tax Freedom Day is the day when the nation as a whole has earned enough money to pay […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom