by John Watts Yesterday, April 18, 2013 was Tax Freedom Day – the day of the year when Americans start working for themselves instead of their federal, state, and local governments. As explained by the Tax Foundation: “Tax Freedom Day is the day when the nation as a whole has earned enough money to pay […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!