Following up on last week’s post on Dianne Feinstein’s Cosmetic Features Ban, I mentioned in that post a letter, which Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel had sent around pressuring TD Bank and Bank of America to stop lending money to gun manufacturers. At the time I noted that if the banks gave in, Americans should boycott […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!