A particularly pernicious “temporary” tax was forced upon the American people in 1916 to help fund the American intervention into the first World War. This was the fourth time Congress had passed an “estate tax” for “defense purposes.” Each time before it had been repealed shortly after hostilities ended, but by 1918, it was clear Congress […]
- IRS awards bonuses to employees who didn't pay taxes
- Federal Government: Sorry America, no powdered alcohol for you
- One Step Closer to Victory in Colorado
- Time running out to win an AR-15!
- Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month