The newsest video from the Institute for Humane Studies' "LearnLiberty" series touches on the inherent correlation between economic liberties and civil liberties. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWAyEzyp2xQ
When the President first discussed his new tax proposals he said, "This is not class warfare — this is math." Well, as this video from Senator DeMint shows, it doesn't matter if the top income tax rate is 30% or 90%, federal revenues remained around an average of 18% of GDP over the last 70 […]
This morning, the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) wrote a letter to Senators urging them to pass the "PROTECT IP Act" (you know what they say about legislation, the better sounding the name, the worse it is). This bill would allow the Department of Justice to shutdown websites "dedicated to" copyright or trademark infringement. […]
Watch this if you haven't yet… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BHLguFEN3M
Senator Paul spoke at a Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Subcommittee Hearing today on health care and poverty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA7uYBrh5I8
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs