C4L Chairman Ron Paul takes on the phony budget debate in the latest edition of Texas Straight Talk. Under Dr. Paul’s leaderhsip, Campaign for Liberty will continue to work for Real Cuts, Right Now: Anyone watching last week’s debate over the Republican budget resolution would have experienced déjà vu, as the debate bore a depressing […]
The House defeated President Obama’s budget 2-413 yesterday. On the bright side for the president, this is two more votes than his budget received in either the House or the Senate in 2012. From The Washington Times: Mr. Obama’s 2015 plan, which he submitted to Congress in March, only a month late, was met with […]
SPRINGFIELD, Virginia – Campaign for Liberty President John Tate released the following statement after reports that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell have reached a deal to suspend the debt ceiling and temporarily open the government: “This so-called ‘compromise’ continues the old Washington way of thinking that we can close our […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!